I looked back and took one of my failiures to redo. Here is the same recipe: https://natashaskitchen.com/perfect-vanilla-cupcake-recipe/

First, I creamed my butter and sugar together. In the recipe it said it will take 5 minutes, but it took me 20!

I accidentally beat my eggs until they were stiff peaks, but that helped the batter become even more thick and smooth! I pured the batter into my cupcake liners, some of them still bent but I realized that was because they were too big.

These turned out so fluffy and delicious! Unlike last time, they didn’t look oily, and they weren’t flat.

I knew this would be a success, after I learned so many baking techniques. In the beggining, I was scared because my butter and sugar weren’t fluffy until way later. Once again, I didn’t make frosting, but I do want to try to make some. Next time I will:

1. Make cream cheese frosting!
  2. In the video, she used a hand mixer, but I used an electric. With a hand mixer you can adjust where you mix, but with an electric one, you have to keep on stopping it to scrape the sides. I have a hand mixer, so that might speed up the process!

These were delicious, so I will be making these again!